Monday 23 June 2014

Wookie Cookies

Again, no internet other than school, so uploading photos for blogs is kind of difficult! Here's a retroactive post using old photos and stuff I dug up for original use on a different blog.

Here's the worst thing about our officetel:

We don't have an oven.

We've got a 2-ring hob, a microwave, rice/slow cooker, toaster oven, and even a blender. But we don't have an oven.
That means no baking. Sob.

So, browsing my photos I accidentally came across a little photo project that Nick and I did a couple of months ago that never actually made it onto the internet. I like it a little too much, so in memory of my beloved hobby I thought I'd put them here while I try and think of some recipes that don't require an oven.

Chocolate(-ish) Ready Brek Cookies
(Recipe modified from http://mummyslittlestars.com/secret-ready-brek-cookies/)

  • 5oz butter
  • 5oz caster sugar
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 4oz Ready Brek
  • 3oz self raising flour
  • 2oz cocoa powder
  • ½ tsp baking powder

1. Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy






2. And in egg yolk and beat well





3. Add the Ready Brek, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder







4. Mix to form a dough then break into 15 balls









5. Bake for approx 15 minutes on 190°C



6. Enjoy!






blogger template by lovebird